[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1914851 ] menubar - window filename update

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 28 14:09:19 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1914851, was opened at 2008-03-15 11:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mariusschebella
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1914851&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hi,
I found a minor bug. when you open a patch (or create new patch) and then "save as" (or "save" with a new patch) then that name is not updated in the menubar-window menu.
the patch is still listed under the old name or "untitled".
maybe that's only on mac 10.5. I tried pd-extended 0.40.3(080222) and the current pd 0.41-2 from millers site.
marius.