[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1795369 ] red border GOP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 28 16:43:15 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1795369, was opened at 2007-09-14 23:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1795369&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hey,
when I have a subpatch that contains no element in it, but is a GOP, then I don't see the red GOP border.
that does not seem to be a problem. BUT...
when I use this empty subpatch and create an object in it via message command, then that red border suddenly is visible in the parent patch.
see attached file.
marius.