[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1854008 ] JackOSX 0.75 crashing Pd 0.40-2

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 28 19:00:05 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1854008, was opened at 2007-12-19 06:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1854008&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
The latest beta of Jack for Multiprocessor support: http://www.grame.fr/~letz/JackOSX.0.75b15.pkg.zip

Is crashing the latest version (autobuild) of Pd-extended 0.40-2 when Jack is selected from the Media menu.

System is:

10.5.1 os x
MacIntel 2.4ghz

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)