[PD-dev] changing glob_setfilename() to handle spaces in the dirname

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Apr 29 05:18:19 CEST 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Doh, I think I just found Miller's technique: pdtk_enquote.  I'll try
> that to see if it works.

it seems that pdtk_enquote destroys commas and semicolons even though pd
accepts them when backslashed, and destroys doublequotes even though pd
accepts them as-is, and it neglects to backslash backslashes and dollars,
and its documentation is wrong (it's not "to a tcl function", it's "to a
pd function").