[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1830771 ] Pd extended starts animation effect on XP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 30 15:46:36 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1830771, was opened at 2007-11-13 01:19
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by jmmmp
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1830771&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
>Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
This actually always happened with Pd-ext as far as I remember. Each time I start Pd-ext, the Einblendeffekt (animation? can't find a translation) gets activated. This effect is what makes the windows "travel" when they're being minimized or maximized. You find it in
- right-click on the desktop
- properties
- 4th Tab [Darstellung], display??
- effects
- 1st checkbox, [use the next effects for menus and quickinfos]
- Einblendeffekt

[the menu names were translated by me from german, they might not be correct]