[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1944415 ] plugin~ help crashes Pd-extended on Mac OS X

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 5 14:51:52 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1944415&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: externals
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the process of trying the help patch from #1944380, I just foudn another bug:  the plugin~ help patch crashes Pd on Mac OS X 10.4.11/Intel using Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080403.  I am guessing that this is related to the plugin files it is trying to load

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)