[PD-dev] removing string types from pd-extended release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 8 20:44:09 CEST 2008

Hey,

We talked about this in the recent past.  Could someone who knows the
details remove the declarations of the string type from branches/pd-
extended/0.40?  Or shall I just remove the whole patch?  I want to
include string support, but using the technique that IOhannes laid
out, which should be possible without patching Pd (AFAIK).

----

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli