[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1928286 ] Pd 0.41-2 doesn't close in Mac Os X

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 10 04:20:14 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1928286, was opened at 2008-03-28 14:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1928286&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:

I found that if I close Pd using the 'close' button in the console window (the red x in the top left of the window in Mac OS) having a patch opened, it let a process running in background. It doesn't happen if I close it from the File menu, tough.

I'm using Pd version 0.41-2 in a MacBook running Mac Os X ver. 10.5.2