[PD-dev] svn-access (was Re: [PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu May 15 09:43:45 CEST 2008

hi

first of all: i have moved this to pd-dev

Rich E wrote:
> So I have my svn copy fixed now, but I can't commit any changes.  I
> requested/received dev privileges, but I don't know if that carried over
> to the svn switch.

yes they have been carried over.
what's more there are no ACLs any more.
i don't know exactly what you are trying to do, but please do not to
commit to trunk/pd/ directly (this should be protected by the
non-existant ACLs);
use the patch tracker for these things...

anyhow: usually things do not just "refuse to work" but give some hints
on why.
what's the exact error message you get when you were not able to commit?
and i assume that you remembered your password ;-)