[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1963644 ] http-links do not open...

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 15 15:31:37 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1963644, was opened at 2008-05-14 10:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fbar
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1963644&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
when i click on "Help->report bug" i get the following error on the stderr and nothing happens:

/usr/bin/gnome-open 'http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=55736&atid=478070'
Error showing url: There was an error launching the default action command associated with this location.

same with all other http URLs.
the IRC-one works fine (it also uses gnome-open)

this is on debian lenny/sid with Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080514-debian-stable-i386.deb

i am using KDE and not gnome.

i have never touched the settings of gnome-open, so i am not sure why it does not work...

most likely (well, i am sure that) this is problem of gnome-open; however i think it does not add to a positive first glance...