[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1890705 ] old Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X 10.5 has issues with fork()/exec()

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 16 01:04:12 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1890705, was opened at 2008-02-10 13:18
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1890705&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: puredata
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
Calls to sys_guicmd between fork() and exec were causing 'you must exec!' errors to do with new Frameworks policy. This patch puts the sys_guicmd before the fork, and was tested on 10.5.1