[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1499215 ] openpanel crash

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 16 04:20:23 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1499215, was opened at 2006-06-01 17:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1499215&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
when openpanel is clicked and the selection window
comes up, pd crashes. this doesn't happen all the time,
but will happen for sure if f.e. something with
openpanel has been done before.

XP, 0.93t3