[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1927425 ] save as *.pat missing on OSX

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun May 18 21:13:50 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1927425, was opened at 2008-03-27 15:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1927425&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
on OS X there is no option to save a patch as max compatible pat file.
this happens on 0.40.3, but I think with all other pd-versions too.