[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1637460 ] hexloader not working with 0.40

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 19 18:40:00 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1637460, was opened at 2007-01-17 03:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1637460&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hallo!

The hexloader does not work with pd 0.40-1 !

It seems that there were various changes in s_loader.c and the hexloader-patch from IOhannes was thrown out ...

Would be good if it can be integrated again, because various externals/patches depends on it !

LG
Georg