[PD-dev] svn-access (was Re: [PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!)

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue May 20 02:23:17 CEST 2008

I apologize IOhannes, I'm new to the dev side of pd.  So please bare with me
while I learn the ropes... It probably failed because I was trying to commit
something to a file that was protected... whereas I should have been
submitting a patch to the patch trackers.

Is there any documentation on patching pd files?  I found a couple links on
using diff and patch, which is probably enough.  Just want to know if there
is any other info to know to make the patches work.

regards,
-rich