[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1942204 ] pdpedia Captcha

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 23 12:29:32 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1942204, was opened at 2008-04-14 11:49
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1942204&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pdpedia
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Feature request:

is it possible to install a captcha system to avoid pdpedia being spammed so outrageously ?

maybe  useful link : http://wiki.seds.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Captcha