[PD-dev] changing [declare -stdpath] behavior

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu May 29 08:37:50 CEST 2008

I agree with Roman. Just got a question, below.

On 29/05/2008, at 0.34, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think the same would apply to -stdlib:
>
> [declare -stdlib <somedir>]

How does that work when, say, Gem is installed into '/path/to/pd/
extra/Gem/Gem.<platform>'? Is it [declare -stdlib Gem/Gem] or
[declare -stdlib Gem]?

I think the later fits your simplicity-layout for the '-stdpath'
option, but i thought that then the lib need be directly in "extra"
not in a subfolder there of? If so would that then mean that one are
to do both [declare -stdpath Gem] _and_ [declare -stdlib Gem] in the
same Pd-patch for that to work?