[PD-dev] compiling pd

forwind forward at forwind.net
Sun Jun 1 14:54:04 CEST 2008

>> Do you have the jack dev package installed?
yep
I installed the standard libjack-dev library from apt-get (running
ubuntu studio 64 8.04)

>> r at pal:~/src/pd/pd-0.41-4/src$ ./configure --enable-jack | grep jack
> > checking for jack_set_xrun_callback in -ljack... yes
> > checking for jack_set_error_function in -ljack... yes

I also have the same configure output and the '-DUSEAPI_JACK' linking
flag is used. The version from apt-get works fine (as in runs with
options for alsa and jack). Don't have a clue what is isn't talking to
alsa. Everything else is ?

Conor