[PD-dev] 0.42 overwriting class-definitions...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 14 14:59:01 CEST 2008

The libdir library format with namespace prefixes is a simpler
approach.  You wouldn't need to change any of the code, just build
the internal objects as a libdir and it would work.  People could
change the loading order, access multiple objectclasses with the same
base name, etc.

The only thing that needs to change, AFAIK, for this to fully work is
to have the namespace prefixes kept in the loaded classnames, i.e.
using [cyclone/prepend] shouldn't then claim the name [prepend], as
it does now.

.hc