[PD-dev] Reliable MIDI library for Windows?

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Thu Jul 3 12:25:01 CEST 2008

Thomas,

I will certainly get back to you for the details when I manage to build
Pd under Windows.

As mentioned earlier, I am still practicing my development skills and I
probably will need some more preparation.
Mean while, if not too trouble some, can you please give me a brief
background on why sysex function are not available under windows-vanilla
and what was necessary to over come it?

--
David Shimamoto