[PD-dev] Using Arrow Keys in Vanilla and Extended Pd

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:54:04 CEST 2008

Hello all,

Over the weekend, I was building a program that I wanted to use the Arrow
keys to control "direction", and one thing that I found was that anytime I
hit one of those keys, the front most window is marked as "dirty" (as if I
made a modification in the Edit Mode).

Is there some reason for this? Is this a bug?

I tested this with Vanilla 41.4 and extended (nightly build) 20080627. I am
using a Mac Laptop (PPC) and a Desktop Dual G5. Both are running 10.4.11 Mac
OS X.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.