[PD-dev] 'cnv' colors

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:43:56 CEST 2008

Thanks, Claude. I was really wondering if this was something that I am doing
wrong. Is this documented somewhere? If not, it should be. But then again,
the internals of the file format are not documented as they should be. One
of the things that I found in the Help file (no mention made of the
differences between the file format and the message format), was that it was
not clear to the person writing the help file as to what the last number
does.

Guess I have something to document with my project. (Anyone up for some
Sudoku in Pd?)

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.