[PD-dev] compiling FLEXT vst~ on Macintosh

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Jul 8 11:15:39 CEST 2008

Hi Miller,
many thanks for the contribution - I think that a lot of people will
be happy about it.
I can't say if it makes sense to "keep" compatibility with Carbon
plugins - considering that they have never really worked with vst~.
Also when i was working on the Mac code of vst~ the main problem was
the editor window - i can't really remember but there must still be
some code missing to actually handle user interaction (in
editormac.hpp).
all the best, Thomas