[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2049943 ] puredata sound glitch

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 13 19:19:42 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2049943, was opened at 2008-08-13 17:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2049943&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
I've recently downloaded Pure Data extended (0.40.3) on a PowerBook G4 with OS X (10.4.11) [thanks, it looks like a platform I can work] and intend to input/output on an M-audio fast track pro. However, when I play an audio patch or the test audio patch, I get this glitch that pulses at about 100 bpm. When I press DIO I get:

audio I/O error history:
seconds ago	error type
     3.14	unknown
     3.14	unknown
     3.14	unknown

If I press it again the numbers increase.

I don't how to fix. Please help.

-Joe