[PD-dev] corrupt revisions in SVN?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Aug 15 16:15:00 CEST 2008

I submitted the pure-data SVN to ohloh and it found a corrupt
revision.  I submitted a support request to SourceForge, but they say
we have to fix it.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=200001&aid=2043291&group_id=1

Has anyone run into any other corrupt revisions?  Anyone up for
trying the fix?  I won't have time until October.  I made a bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=2053235&group_id=55736&atid=478070

----

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent
controls you." - Richard M. Stallman