[PD-dev] recording the overall state of a patch

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Mon Aug 18 01:04:12 CEST 2008

http://lists.puredata.info/search/PD-list?query=state+saving

 > What solutions do people generally use ?

sssad appears to be popular
memento/rradical was also popular, not sure what the current status is
netpd has a distributed state saving/propagation system

 > I was considering
> writing something in python which would save/recall a patch's state via
> OSC.

seems over complicated and rather tricky to synchronise (lots of
possible race conditions i can imagine..)