[PD-dev] recording the overall state of a patch

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Aug 18 09:28:49 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Claude Heiland-Allen hat gesagt: // Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:

> forwind wrote:
> >
> > Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this but could
> > someone point me towards ways to record/save the overall state of a
> > patch.
>
> http://lists.puredata.info/search/PD-list?query=state+saving
>
>  > What solutions do people generally use ?
>
> sssad appears to be popular
> memento/rradical was also popular, not sure what the current status is

I still use Memento, as I'm used to it, but for new users I would rather
recommend sssad, as it's much easier to install, has most of
Memento's features now, doesn't require any externals, has a clean
patching style etc.

Yesterday I posted a complete example that shows how easy it can be to
convert a patch to use sssad:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-08/064547.html

Ciao
--