[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1964787 ] alsamidi startup flag broken

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 21 09:40:21 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1964787, was opened at 2008-05-15 21:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1964787&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In any of the autobuilds of 0.40.3, the "-alsamidi" startup flag selects the checkbox for Alsamidi in the media menu, but the actual midi I/O ports are not created aka aconnect -io does not show them.  Upon selecting Alsamidi in the media menu, the proper connections appear.