[PD-dev] dump OSC bugs?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Aug 23 14:19:11 CEST 2008

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> whenever i find the time, i want to add a note into the constructor of
> the OSCx objects, so you get a warning each and everytime you create one
> of these objects.

I think, such warnings may be a bit too patronizing.  Also OSCroute
doesn't have any critical bugs AFAIK.

Bundling some replacement abstractions build with Martin's osc objects
for ease of transition would be useful, though, and the osc help files
could benefit from some polishing like replacing [prepend] with a
no-nameclash solution based on [list] etc.

Ciao
--
Frank