[PD-dev] Problem building pdlua on MinGW

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Sep 2 17:39:36 CEST 2008

Hi Claude,

I have lua.dll and pd.lua both in my "extra" directory now.

A little excerpt of the output of -stderr -verbose..
This is when trying to create a [lua] object.

--------
tried C:\Program Files\pd\extra\flatspace\lua.dll and failed
tried C:\Program Files\pd\extra\lua.dll and succeeded
C:\Program Files\pd\extra\lua.dll: couldn't load
tried .\lua\lua-meta.pd and failed
tried C:\Documents and Settings\gyokimae\Application
Data\Pd\lua\lua-meta.pd and failed
tried C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pd\lua\lua-meta.pd and failed
--------

Did you imply that if pd.lua not being recognized is the case, there
should be an output mentioning it?

The file seems to be found.
It seems like it is not able to load.

--