[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2255130 ] scrolling in patch displaces mouse context menu

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 10 12:42:51 CET 2008

Bugs item #2255130, was opened at 2008-11-10 12:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2255130&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

after scrolling around in a patch the right click context menus are displaced on 0.40.3-extended, ubuntu, tk 8.4 / 8.5 (also 0.40.3 on windows xp)
on latest 0.39-extended it doesn't happen.

I can reproduce this by opening a new patch, put some objects, resize it to make it have scrollbars, scroll down, right click some object --> displaced menu.

I also have a (perhaps related?) thing which i can't reproduce and which happens only infrequently: after creating a new object i can see the blue dashed-line box but i can't type immediately to it. It could also be a window-manager thing on linux, so i will have an eye on it when patching on a windows pc, but I'm pretty sure that didn't happen on 0.39 too.

thanks,
Martin