[PD-dev] poly library

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 15 22:38:56 CET 2008

Hey,

Now that I am immersing myself in the various versions of *poly, I am
thinking the time is ripe for creating a nice, clean library of
various poly objects.

- polypoly, works with [poly]
- instances, for managing addressable instances
- voices, for managing voice instances, basically nqpoly4

The key idea is that they all have a common interface and structure
so if you know how to use one, you can use another.  The first
question I have is related to polypoly.  I haven't really used it, so
I am wondering how useful it is to be able to set the patch and the
number of instances via the inlets.

----

                             kill your television