[PD-dev] Compiling a pd dll with several externals

Isidro Gonzalez isidro_gonsoy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 00:23:27 CET 2008

Hello.
I´m triying to compile a pd dll
with several external objects in it. The
sample I send attached makes
counters.dll which have two pd objects:
contador1 and contador2.

The code is very simple, only a sample taken
from J. Zmölnig´s tutorial "How to write
pd external objects".
The makefile I use for compiling it using
MS VC 5 is attached also. It compiles and
writes c:/pd/extra/counters.dll
But when I run:
C:\pd\bin\pd.exe  -lib C:\pd\extra\counters
I get:
load_object: Symbol "counters_setup" not found
C:/pd/extra/counters: can't load library

Can anybody point me some makefile sample for
this case (just one dll with multiple
objects)?
And/or if there is some error in the c code as
well...
Any help will be most appreciated.
Isi