[PD-dev] Compiling a pd dll with several externals

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Nov 20 15:21:28 CET 2008

Isidro Gonzalez wrote:

> Can anybody point me some makefile sample for
> this case (just one dll with multiple
> objects)?
> And/or if there is some error in the c code as
> well...
> Any help will be most appreciated.

your problem is not with makefiles but in the C-code.
Pd expects (as i think is explained in the HOWTO) a specially named
function for every library it loads: <library>_setup() (in your case
counters_setup()) which it calls after loading the library.

this setup-function is then used to register the actual object-classes.
in your case, you should use the setup-function to call the
setup-functions of the objects.
something like
<code>
  EXTERN void counters_setup() {
   contador1_setup();
   contador2_setup();
  }
</code>

fmgdasr
IOhannes

PS: isn't all this explained in the HOWTO?