[PD-dev] pd and threads with pd~ : was Re: i can has svn commit access?

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:01:51 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Miller Puckette
<mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu> wrote:
>> Fortunately many people are just posting up their papers on their own
>> websites, maybe Miller could do this.
>>
> I don't know which paper was being talked about but they should all be
> up there on my website :)

I figured!

But I think they're referring to this year's ICMC, it looks like your
site lists papers up to 2007.

Specifically I assume this is what is being referred to:

Miller Puckette, "Thoughts on Parallel Computing for Music"

However I noticed beside this it says "panel session", not "paper
session", so maybe it was not actually a written document but only an
oral discussion.

Steve