[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2053235 ] corrupt revisions in SVN

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 03:21:33 CET 2008

Bugs item #2053235, was opened at 2008-08-15 14:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2053235&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I submitted the pure-data SVN to ohloh and it found a corrupt revision.  I submitted a support request to SourceForge, but they say we have to fix it.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=2043291&group_id=1

Date: 2008-12-04 02:21

Message:
This Tracker item was closed automatically by the system. It was
previously set to a Pending status, and the original submitter
did not respond within 14 days (the time period specified by
the administrator of this Tracker).

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)