[PD-dev] osc automatic routing

Forwind info forward at forwind.net
Mon Dec 8 18:06:20 CET 2008

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there is a way to automatically send an OSC message to
an internal PD messaging address which happens to be the same as the route
of the OSC message.
So for instance, an osc message arrives with route "/a/sample/route" and
value 50, I would like to automatically send the value of the message to the
internal message address of  "/a/sample/route".
I would like to avoid having to explicitly patch this (using route and send
and receive) as there quite a few.
I could be missing some basic pd knowledge ...

thx in advance.
Conor