[PD-dev] pd-devel revival

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Mon Dec 8 21:33:38 CET 2008

On 08/12/2008, at 19.33, chun at goto10.org wrote:

> Breaking down
> u_main.tk sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we could discuss on the
> possible ways to do it so we can experiment a little while the new
> features are being completed. what do you think?

I think that would be the best first step. I also think it's ok to
take some time doing so before hacking away -- and i think that was
what Hans meant about by "I think it is also good to start slowly and
figure out to make this work".

I don't have specific ideas for restructuring though. But hopefully
you more skilled folks could start making proposal-like sketches to
debate about.

This is also the part that could lead to grumpiness, so it's properly
a good idea to be open-minded and make flexible suggestions.