[PD-dev] Pd 0.42-0 test 6 available

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Dec 11 10:39:40 CET 2008

Miller Puckette wrote:
> I'm thinking the sys_pdexe is teh only way.  I try to avoid adding junk
> to the Pd API but in this case I think it will be necessary.

speaking of adding things to the Pd API...

is it totally out of your ways to

- add a function that returns the version of Pd?
something like "const char* pd_versionstring(void)" would be nice.
this could be used to ensure that an external is running with a Pd
version compatible to the one it was compiled against

- move the prototypes for using the loader-API from s_stuff.h to m_pd.h?

fmgsdr.
IOhannes