[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-2419952 ] Add 'get' method to toggle

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:02:17 CET 2008

That's great!  I'd actually love to be able to "get" any of the
parameters of GUI objects, including size, color, position, etc
(basically anything that can currently be set by message).  I could
make far more dynamic GUIs if I could, e.g., query the background
color of a slider, save it, change it temporarily to bright yellow to
indicate a different mode, and then change it back to the original
color.

Okay, maybe I'll check out your patch here and see if I can figure
that out myself.

Best
Luke