[PD-dev] developer

Daniel Aschauer aschix at gmx.at
Thu Dec 18 21:02:42 CET 2008

Hello!

I studied Computer science and media, and did some work about
algorithmic composition for my master thesis. Therefore I build an
external - called algocomp - with some composition objects for pd, like
cellular automata and chaotic functions.
There can be found some description of the work at
http://algocomp.aschix.net/

I just tried to add the external using svn - as described in the wiki
http://puredata.info/dev/cvs - but therefore my user wasn't authorized.
My Name is Daniel Aschauer and my username on sourceforge is "aschix".
I would be glad to join the sourceforge project and add my code to the
repository!

Daniel