[PD-dev] developer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 23 03:57:16 CET 2008

I think we have waited long enough and there are no objections, so I
am adding him.  Welcome Daniel!  Some basics of working in this
repository include:

- if you didn't commit the file/folder, ask before modifying it
- if you don't know, ask

There are some useful docs here:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/

.hc