[PD-dev] pd.tk patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 25 18:13:12 CET 2008

Here's how I see it:  I think we should first reorganize the code and
streamline the GUI.  I think we can change things that are only in
the current u_main.tk.  Then once that is complete, we can start
making more substantial changes.  So things like updating the
preference pane GUIs (Path, Startup, Audio, Midi), reorganizing the
key bindings and menus, cleaning up the Pd window and Help Browser, etc.

What in particular did you have in mind?

.hc