[PD-dev] startup order for pd/pd-gui

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 10 17:44:47 CET 2009

One thing that is twisting my brain into knots is the startup order/
procedure.  It is not very easy to follow and different on each
platform.  This is something I would really like to smooth out.  Right
now, I am looking for tips on figuring out everything that is going
on.  I've searched around some, but am not finding any archived
discussions.

Anyone have some tips or know about where some stuff might be written?

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent controls
you." - Richard M. Stallman