[PD-dev] startup order for pd/pd-gui

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jan 11 00:02:17 CET 2009

I am thinking that it would be possible to make the startup options
the same on all platforms, so that it would be possible to launch pd-
gui and it would launch pd and vice-versa on any platform.  That would
make things more flexible, and make the code more flexible.  Plus it
would make it easy for people to run Pd with different versions of Tcl/
Tk.  I can't think of any downsides...

.hc