[PD-dev] pd-devel 0.42 (was Re: pd-devel status report)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:30:44 CET 2009

Well, I'm using the ddd stuff in an extern I haven't released.  My intent
has been to rewrite all the Pd dialogs using ddd once it was stable.
But now that other folks are working on the tk code I'll just wait to
see what they propose.

I'm split between the idea of incorporating pd.tk changes piecemeal or as
a lump.  If the latter, it would be important not to make too many changes
to the pd/tk interface...

cheers
Miller