[PD-dev] SVN hook script: check-case-insensitive.py

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 24 03:59:50 CET 2009

Since Pd devs are working on a mix of platforms, some with case
sensitive filesystems, and some not, I think it would be a good idea
to install SourceForge's check-case-insensitive.py script as a SVN
commit hook.

Any objections to that?

(We should perhaps also consider using the check-mime-type.py script
too)

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne