[PD-dev] adding pure-data to CIA.vc

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 24 19:34:33 CET 2009

On Jan 23, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> Since there were no objections, I added the ciabot_svn.py script as
>> an
>> SVN hook.  Here's the cia.vc project site:
>> http://cia.vc/stats/project/pure-data
>> How about commit messages to #dataflow?
>
> Back when I was on the pd-cvs mailing-list, I'd have said that it's
> a good idea. I don't know how much pd-cvs has changed since. Well,
> of course it should be made in a way that won't flood the channel
> (e.g. sending one message per file changed would be a very bad idea,
> especially in project made of many many many small files).

> | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801, Montréal, Québec

I don't know the format, I am guessing that it is easy enough to turn
on and off, so we could just try it.

About flooding the room with messages, there aren't that many commits,
a few a day is a lot for this project, so I don't think that's a big
concern.

There is no way to peace, peace is the way.       -A.J. Muste