[PD-dev] adding pure-data to CIA.vc

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 27 00:09:44 CET 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 12:50 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> Ok, I set up CIA.vc to post commit messages to #dataflow.  Let me
>> know if it bothers anyone and I can remove it.
>
> I would prefer that one commit is one IRC message. In that case, it
> is friendlier with both wide screens and narrow screens.
>
> How does it get changed to that?

> | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801, Montréal, Québec

It looks like you got this figure out.  The configuration is in http://cia.vc
, there is a "Bot" for #dataflow.  This bot is set to "community
ownership" so you should be able to edit it.

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith