[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1654666 ] sending a cut message to an "invisible" subpatch makes crash

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 28 19:40:09 CET 2009

btw, in 2 of 3 branches in the canvas_cut() check whether x->gl_editor
is NULL or not.
the 3rd branch is the one that crashes...

attached is a patch that at least fixes this.
miller, could you include this?

however, my great wish would be that one could select (and cut) objects
in a closed window....

fgmdsf
IOhannes